Ciarra Hannah of Popular Paleo talks Hashimoto’s, feeding a Paleo family, and her NEW book the Frugal Paleo Cookbook on Episode 5 of Real Food Liz Radio!
Ciarra is all about saving money, enjoying real food, repurposing leftovers, and NOT eating food that sucks. (Check out her tequila carnitas recipe here.)
Enjoy this episode of Real Food Liz Radio with Ciarra Hannah and find her book here!
Subscribe & listen on iTunes.
Podcast is also available on Sticher!
- Ciarra’s story: trying to lose the “baby weight!”
- Trying the HCG diet & resisting Paleo
- Hashimoto’s diagnosis
- “T-tanic,” icebergs, and “stuffmuggling?”
- Inspiration for The Frugal Paleo Cookbook
- Ciarra’s family & an unconventional approach to transitioning husband, kids
- Autoimmune thyroid & Paleo
- Tequila carnitas!
Real Food Liz Radio is all about bringing amazing ideas, bloggers, movers & shakers, and Real Foodies to YOU.
Thanks for listening!