Get my Email Exclusives!
Subscriber-only goodness delivered straight to you.
Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
Remember – If you're enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
Episode #75: Mira & Jayson Calton talk “Rich Food Poor Food”
In this episode Diane talks with Rich Food Poor Food authors Mira & Jayson Calton about their new book. (Liz took the day off!)
We covered some great topics including:
- their story – how they got started researching and learning so much about nutrition in the first place
- who this book is intended for, and how it will help
- what we all need to look out for in our beloved dark chocolate
- why assuming anything about foods we eat is a bad idea
- some of the most awful items they found in the grocery store while researching for their book
- where to find amazing savings for “Rich Foods” easily on the internet
- …and much more!
Click here to download this episode as an MP3.
Thanks for listening!
Liz & Diane
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!