Remember – If you’re enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
Episode #75: Mira & Jayson Calton talk “Rich Food Poor Food”
We covered some great topics including:
- their story – how they got started researching and learning so much about nutrition in the first place
- who this book is intended for, and how it will help
- what we all need to look out for in our beloved dark chocolate
- why assuming anything about foods we eat is a bad idea
- some of the most awful items they found in the grocery store while researching for their book
- where to find amazing savings for “Rich Foods” easily on the internet
- …and much more!
Click here to download this episode as an MP3.
The episodes are currently available in iTunes, Stitcher & Blog Talk Radio.
Thanks for listening!
Liz & Diane
Love them!!! Am definitely interested in buying this book, and dying to try their mayo recipe. I eat extremely clean, and find it next to impossible to find a worthwhile mayo, even in health food stores. They all seem to have crappy seed oils. I know Tropical Traditions makes a good one, but would love to be able to whip up my own at home sometimes.