Cindy Sexton of PaleoDish and the NEW book Paleo Takes 5 or Fewer talks her Paleo transformation, her life and her book (and we even get a special visit from Mr. PaleoDish, Dusty) on Episode 4 of Real Food Liz Radio!
Cindy is a good friend (so is her husband Dusty!) and I love her new book.
Enjoy this episode of Real Food Liz Radio with Cindy Sexton and pick up her book here!
Subscribe & listen on iTunes.
It’s also available on Sticher!
- Why Cindy is the best person ever
- Paleo takes 5 or fewer
- Cindy’s story
- Cindy’s tragic loss, depression & weight, & why it inspired her to change her life
- Why she keeps it simple in PT5OF
- Bringing THE M@ (Mat Lalonde) on board
- Being a teacher & educating kids on health
- The stress of getting a book done
- Talking with “The Duster” & their love story
- How I met my husband
Real Food Liz Radio is all about bringing amazing ideas, bloggers, movers & shakers, and Real Foodies to YOU.
Thanks for listening!