Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about life and death on the farm.
- Catching Up with Liz & Diana
- Vinland in Portland Maine
- Diana's Homegrown Paleo Cookbook Tour
- Busy time on the farm for vegetable farmers
- Farm Stand opening at Clark Farm on July 10
- Beyond Paleo
- Food Freedom Festival
- The right to choose what you want to eat
- Diana's RD journey
- Chickens going broody
- Daytime predator on Liz's Farm
- Electric Fences for the chickens
- Katy Bowman of Aligned & Well
- Fisher Cats
- Farm Cats
- HBO documentary series Vice
- The importance of sustainability
- The Life- Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Union Square Green Market
- BBQ on Diana's Farm
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!