Get my Email Exclusives!
Subscriber-only goodness delivered straight to you.
Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about Sustainability and ABZ.
- Diana and Liz Updates
- Paleo FX Conference
- Paleo FX Panels
- State of the Union on Paleo with Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Chris Kresser, and Dallas Hartwig
- Female contribution to the Paleo movement
- Food Satiety Panel
- Drinking Food in a smoothie versus eating food
- Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund
- Nutritional Therapy Association
- Diana's book tour
- Begins May 30 in Houston, Texas at The Last Organic Outpost
- May 31 in Berkley, California at Mission:Heirloom
- Dr. Deborah Gordon
- Natural Grocers
- Cultured Caveman
- Mother Earth News Fair
- BBQ at Diana's Farm
- Update on Liz's daughter
- Low cost toys
- Dietary Guidelines committee taking cholesterol and saturated fat off villain list
- Whats happening on Liz's and Diana's farm
- Memorial Weekend kicking off vegetable growing season
- Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
- Pest Planting
- Growing in greenhouses
- Tomato Blight
- Mildew on Basil
- Timber frame farm stand at Clark Farm
- Backyard garden tips
- Companion Planting
- Crop Rotation
- Raising chickens on a small property
- My Pet Chicken
- Murray McMurray Hatchery
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!