Get my Email Exclusives!
Subscriber-only goodness delivered straight to you.
Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
Certain things just speak for themselves. Say the minor details, and an immediate, visceral reaction is simply guaranteed.
When i say Channing Tatum, for example.
Yeah. See? I don't need to say anything else. I know what you're thinking.
Other things that need very little discussion:
Getting the picture?
So when I say butter, cinnamon and smoked paprika, I'm expecting a similar reaction. There's not much else you need to know about what goes in to these savory roasted pecans. See? Inside, you're thinking ahhhh. Yes. Yesyesyes.
Actually, you might want to know one more thing: this is a really easy recipe, and the end result is massively impressive and delicious.
Make them for a big party, or for a one-person party that consists of you, yoga pants, and a DVR filled with RHONJ episodes. Enjoy.
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted (unsalted or salted both work)
- ½ tsp salt (or salt to taste)
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter with salt and spices in a dish large enough to toss pecans.
- Add pecans and toss to coat with the spice mixture.
- Scoop pecans from dish and spread across parchment paper in a single layer.
- Roast for 8 minutes, then flip/move pecans around on the baking sheet to ensure they don't burn. Bake another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, and enjoy!
- No seriously. Allow the pecans to cool. Otherwise, they'll just taste like burning.
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!