On this episode of Real Food Liz Radio, Caroline Potter of Colorful Eats Nutrition talks about her Type 1 Diabetes diagnosis, her AMAZING grain-free wedding cake, being an NTP, and her eBooks A Backyard Summer and Festive Eats!
Caroline has an amazing story of recovery and the road back to health after a Type 1 Diabetes diagnosis. She’s also an NTP (just like me)!
Enjoy this episode of Real Food Liz Radio with Caroline, and be sure to follow her website and Instagram for amazing recipes and drool-inducing photos.
Subscribe & listen on iTunes.
Podcast is also available on Sticher!
- Caroline’s story
- Type 1 Diabetes diagnosis
- Being able to go off insulin
- Recovering & relapse
- Is it controversial to talk about T1D and weaning off insulin?
- Starting a blog
- Improving her food photography
- Designing her own wedding cake recipe
- Difficulties staying on track?
- Finding the sun & saltwater therapeutic
- Downloadable books: A Backyard Summer and Festive Eats
Real Food Liz Radio is all about bringing amazing ideas, bloggers, movers & shakers, and Real Foodies to YOU.
Thanks for listening!