Get my Email Exclusives!
Subscriber-only goodness delivered straight to you.
Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about sustainable and local fashion, seeds and composting.
- Diana's Costa Rica trip with her family and Michelle Tam of Nom Nom Paleo
- The Paleo misconception
- Focus on Real Food
- Sustainable, local fashion
- San Fransisco Clothing Line Amour Vert
- The Green Egg Clothing for Babys & Toddlers
- Norwegian reality show- Sweatshop Deadly Fashion
- Food Chains Documentary
- Ordering Seeds
- Focus on Ordering Seeds Locally or Regionally
- Annie's Heirloom Seeds
- Johnny's Selected Seeds
- High Moving Seeds
- Seed Savers Exchange
- Tomato varieties
- Starting with seeds versus buying transplants from local garden center
- Need to have the right balance for compost
- Using worms in your compost
- Book- Worms Eat My Garbage
- The Rodale Book of Composting by Grace Gershuny
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!