On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about current food events in the news.
- Update from Liz & Diana
- Bed sharing with Liz’s daughter
- Cry it out Method
- Tshirts for sale – No Farms, No Farm Girls
- Diana’s Book signing at Union Square Green Market
- Similarities between Veganism & Paleo
- Keeping wasps out of the barn
- Photoshoot at Clark Farm
- August 12- Diana is hosting an info session for those interested in pursuing a career in nutrition
- Food Freedom Festival at Polyface Farms
- Ancestral Health Symposium
- Brazil’s food policy
- Problem with food recalls
- Stop kissing chickens
- Eggs no longer cheapest source of protein
- GMO labeling
- Sugar Tax
- Diana’s Newsletter
Submit questions here.
You can find us on iTunes and on Stitcher – be sure to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!