For part of this week, I’ll be traveling; for those days, my husband will be following along! I’ll be sure to Instagram some of my travel food – I always bring PaleoKits!
- Rubies & Radishes: curried chicken salad in avocado boats
- Good Food for Bad Cooks (my NEW site!): Orange krab salad
- The Curious Coconut: Nightshade-free shepherd’s pie
- Health Nut Nation: Roasted Thai butternut squash soup
I’m also bulk-cooking sweet potatoes (whites this time), as well as the Shepherd’s Pie and the Orange Krab Salad. This week’s menu also includes a skillet, which basically means “throw everything in a hot pan and cook it.” A staple in our kitchen.
Again, download the blank meal planner and see 2 months’ worth of meal plans here.
Click the image below for a larger view, or to print or save this week’s meal plan, view and save the online file or download the zip instantly.
- These are “unofficial” meal plans. This is how I do it, and what I eat – this isn’t an official “meal plan program.”
- Still, checking out what I’M doing is a great way to get ideas for YOURSELF.
- I don’t usually snack; if I do, it’s hard-boiled eggs, nuts, coconut flakes, sardines (yep, sardines) or a PaleoKit.
- COOK A FEW BIG BATCHES OF A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS ON SUNDAY (ie a bunch of sweet potato, meatballs, chili or hard-boiled eggs). You can pull from these all week.
- I pull from FREE online recipes (which I link), and I also pull from recipe books I own. You might not have those books. Either get ’em, or improvise by inserting your OWN recipe! I’m not trying to make your life difficult by cooking from books you don’t have. I’m just using all the resources I have, and I encourage you to do the same!
Need accountability? Leave a comment when you’re done with YOUR weekly real food meal plan. I’m waiting to hear from you…
Thanks for reading, and happy planning!
So, I just bought a can of wild sardines… How do I eat them?
Hello from Melissa French, The More With Less Mom. I have included your Weekly Real Food Meal Plan in my May Real Food Meal Plan post. Thanks for sharing! http://www.morewithlessmom.com/index.php/2014/05/05/may-real-food-monthly-meal-plan/
Went to check out orange krab salad and you have to pay to enter website. Very sad!!
Kathy, think of the website as an online cookbook! Just like you’d purchase a cookbook, you’d purchase access to the site. The thing that’s great is that new recipes and information is added every week, so it’s like a cookbook that keeps growing. That said, I’ll see if I can get that particular recipe into the “free content” side of Good Food for Bad Cooks so you can use it! Check back in a bit 🙂 And remember, ALL the recipes on my site are always free! But in my own life (and my own meal plans) I use cookbooks, too (whether online or hardcover 🙂
Liz! Loved meeting you at the Dallas book signing last night. Stayed up to read the first 2 chapters, shouting “Yes” all the way through. (hubby not too happy) Keep up the inspiring work. and thank you for breaking ground for the rest of us NTP’s. blessings,