Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
- Rubies & Radishes: curried chicken salad in avocado boats
- Good Food for Bad Cooks (my NEW site!): Orange krab salad
- The Curious Coconut: Nightshade-free shepherd's pie
- Health Nut Nation: Roasted Thai butternut squash soup
I'm also bulk-cooking sweet potatoes (whites this time), as well as the Shepherd's Pie and the Orange Krab Salad. This week's menu also includes a skillet, which basically means “throw everything in a hot pan and cook it.” A staple in our kitchen.
Again, download the blank meal planner and see 2 months' worth of meal plans here.
- These are “unofficial” meal plans. This is how I do it, and what I eat – this isn't an official “meal plan program.”
- Still, checking out what I'M doing is a great way to get ideas for YOURSELF.
- I don't usually snack; if I do, it's hard-boiled eggs, nuts, coconut flakes, sardines (yep, sardines) or a PaleoKit.
- COOK A FEW BIG BATCHES OF A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS ON SUNDAY (ie a bunch of sweet potato, meatballs, chili or hard-boiled eggs). You can pull from these all week.
- I pull from FREE online recipes (which I link), and I also pull from recipe books I own. You might not have those books. Either get 'em, or improvise by inserting your OWN recipe! I'm not trying to make your life difficult by cooking from books you don't have. I'm just using all the resources I have, and I encourage you to do the same!
Need accountability? Leave a comment when you're done with YOUR weekly real food meal plan. I'm waiting to hear from you…
Thanks for reading, and happy planning!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!