Kelly Bejelly of A Girl Worth Saving stopped by to talk bouncing back from a pre-diabetes diagnosis, changing her life with real food, feeding kids with food sensitivities, AND her new cookbook Paleo Eats: 111 comforting gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free recipes for the foodie in you on this episode of Real Food Liz Radio!
I was honored to be able to write the foreword for Paleo Eats – I LOVE this book. Check out Kelly’s success story here.
Subscribe & listen on iTunes.
Podcast is also available on Sticher!
A few awesome posts from Kelly’s blog:
Paleo thai chicken burgers
Paleo Mu Shu chicken
Paleo butterscotch cake
Topics from the show:
- Prediabetes diagnosis & bouncing back with Paleo
- Recovering her mental health with Real Food
- Creating familiar foods for kids with food sensitivities
- Feeding a Paleo kid (can you become brussels sprouts deficient?)
- Kombucha onion rings (yum!)
- My favorite: the ENCHILADAS!
- HOW to “treat” yourself
- People HELPING themselves and LOVING themselves
Real Food Liz Radio is all about bringing amazing ideas, bloggers, movers & shakers, and Real Foodies to YOU.
Thanks for listening!
Liz, I’ve loving your show! Keep it up. Kelly was great! Her name makes me smile. Every time I listen to a show, I end up with someone else to follow on my ever growing list….