On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about life and death on the farm.
- Catching Up with Liz & Diana
- Vinland in Portland Maine
- Diana’s Homegrown Paleo Cookbook Tour
- Busy time on the farm for vegetable farmers
- Farm Stand opening at Clark Farm on July 10
- Beyond Paleo
- Food Freedom Festival
- The right to choose what you want to eat
- Diana’s RD journey
- Chickens going broody
- Daytime predator on Liz’s Farm
- Electric Fences for the chickens
- Katy Bowman of Aligned & Well
- Fisher Cats
- Farm Cats
- HBO documentary series Vice
- The importance of sustainability
- The Life- Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Union Square Green Market
- BBQ on Diana’s Farm
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!