On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk with Nicolette Hahn Niman author of Defending Beef: The Case for Sustainable Meat Production.
- Defending Beef: The Case for Sustainable Meat Production
- Righteous PorkChop
- Nicolette’s Site
- Raises grass fed cows at Niman Ranch north of San Fransisco
- Frank Reese’s Heritage turkeys
- Bobby Kennedy Jr’s campaign on livestock and poultry related pollution
- Animal Welfare Approved
- Animal Welfare Institute
- Fair treatment of farm workers
- Argument for and against meat consumption
- Methane emissions from grazing animals
- Disconnect between scientific data and what is reported
- Water intensive foods and drought
- Food safety issues with chickens
- Kid’s Food Preferences
- Lifestyle Connection
- Urban Living Tips
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!