Get my Email Exclusives!
Subscriber-only goodness delivered straight to you.
Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about dogs on the farm, and managing bacteria and parasites for farm animals.
- Making goat cheese
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
- Home Cheese Making Book
- Goats on the farm
- Dogs on the farm
- Stray Dogs
- Livestock guardian dogs
- Family dogs versus working dogs
- Barn cats
- Pig Breeds
- Meat shares
- Fitting a share in your freezer
- Pastured pigs
- The Joy of Cooking
- Hanging weight section in the Homegrown Paleo Cookbook
- Picking your slaughterhouse
- Soft Slaughter Documentary
- Parasite and bacteria control with animals
- Animals kept outside versus inside
- Molly’s Herbal Wormer
- New possible segment with Farmer Andrew
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!