On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about Diana’s epic New Zealand trip, animal shake ups on Liz’s farm, and chilling out and eating real food.
- Diana’s epic New Zealand trip
- Turkeys returned to Liz’s farm
- Turkey butchering
- Egg yolk & color
- Liz’z goats find a new home
- Profile of a goat farmer
- Recap on Diana’s trip
- Sheep in New Zealand
- Emily Dean’s talk at ASF
- Dan Pardi– sleep researcher
- Paleo-Primal-Price Foundation
- Conference November 21-22 in Southbridge, MA
- Diana is key note speaker
- Sustainability is greater than dogma
- Sustainability & the nutritional pyramid
- The vilification of red meat
- Should be focusing on processed food
- Brazil’s food policy
- Synergy Health Limited– Brad Norris
- Maori of New Zealand
- AHS in Colorado August 2016
Submit questions here.
You can find us on iTunes and on Stitcher – be sure to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!