Get my Email Exclusives!
Subscriber-only goodness delivered straight to you.
Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
Remember – If you're enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
Episode #69: Talking nutrient synergy with Dr. Chris Masterjohn!
UPCOMING EVENTS: The Balanced Bites Workshop with Diane & Liz!
Saturday, January 19, 2013 | Los Angeles, CA 9am-5pm at DogTown CrossFit Click here to register.
Sunday, January 20, 2013 | San Diego, CA 9am-5pm at CrossFit Elysium Click here to register.
NEW! Saturday, February 2, 2013 | Oceanside, NY (Long Island) 9am-5pm at O-Side CrossFit Click here to register.
Sunday, March 9, 2013 | Washington, DC 9am-5pm at CrossFit Metro Center Click here to register.
Opening chat: What do we mean by nutrient synergy?
- Meal construction before (vegan/vegetarian) and after (WAPF/Paleo)
- Vitamin B12 & how it works with other nutrients, benefits of eating all parts of an animal
- Liver, sacred foods, vitamin A toxicity & nutrient synergy
- Vitamin D toxicity & modern life: should we be worried?
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil vs. Fish Oil
- Enhancing immunity during flu season
Special Reports will feature in-depth coverage of the following critical concepts:
- The requirement for essential fatty acids is at least eight times lower than you've been told, and even modest excesses can be harmful.
- Crucifers — friend or foe?
- Your most potent weapon against heart disease may be a long-ignored and thoroughly misunderstood vitamin found in the foods in which you would least expect it!
- Iron — oxidant or antioxidant?
- Myths and truths about nutrient density and the critical importance of animal foods.
- The truth about beta-carotene as a source of vitamin A: the nefarious effects in ferrets of dangerous beta-carotene supplements, the virtues of virgin palm oil, and the low-down on liver.
Click here to support Chris's work and to order his Special Reports!
Thanks for listening!
Liz & Diane
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!