Remember – If you’re enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
Don’t forget to check out last week’s episode post now has a written transcript available via Balanced Bites.com! We will be playing a lot of catch-up, but bear with us as they’re on their way! We’ll also be trying to get current episode transcripts up-to-date and loaded with each podcast but it’ll take another couple of weeks before we catch up there as well. We hope you’re enjoying them!
Kendall works in local food policy and just received a grant for her work. She also does urban homesteading. She will have a poster presentation at AHS 2013. (One of my favorite people ever. – Liz)
- Food policy and teaching kids to garden
- The power of urban gardens
- Grant from Burt’s Bees to design and implement a program for urban garden development
- Urban homesteading, chickens, compost
- Paleo perfectionism and raising a family of 4 girls plus husband
- Letting the perfect be the enemy of the good
- Kendall’s AHS poster presentation
Thanks for listening!
Liz & Diane