Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk with Danielle Andrews of The Food Project, live from Clark Farm.
- The Food Project
- Danielle's background
- Farming in Nova Scotia
- Programs in Canada to support young people while exploring or going to school
- Homeless Garden Project in Santa Cruz
- Conversations while weeding
- Details about The Food Project
- Youth and adults working together to create sustainable food systems in Boston and beyond
- The Daily Table
- Nutritional challenges
- Grow 150,000 pounds of vegetables a year with The Food Project
- CSAs and farmers markets
- Restaurants The Food Project supplies to
- Henrietta's Table
- Flour Bakery
- Alden & Harlow
- Russell House Tavern
- Volunteer opportunities every Saturday in and around Boston
- Corporate team building
- Urban agriculture accessibility
- Important for everyone to spend time on a farm
- Advice for people who want to get into farming
- Romanticizing of farming
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!