Hello, friends! BIG news: I’m podcasting again!
I am SO thrilled to be back in the podcasting world. I took a few years off at the conclusion of my award-winning, 8-year podcast partnership, but now my podcasting mojo is back in full gear. I can’t wait for you to hear the first episode of Liz Talks!
Liz Talks combines my love for food, beauty, family, REAL fitness, and (let’s be honest) oversharing into a 30-minute podcast designed to brighten your day, lighten your mood, and make you feel like you’ve got a friend in your earbuds!
This season gets personal! In current and upcoming episodes, I’ll talk:
- Food (obviously) …
- Recovering from an unexpected c section with my first daughter
- Home birthing (a thing I never thought I’d do) with my second daughter
- My 2 incredibly different pregnancy journeys
- My journey through mental health modalities like therapy, EMDR and even medically-supervised hallucinogen therapy
- Beauty hacks from red light therapy to oil cleansing
- REAL fitness, because #momsareathletes and you’re a badass
- Making new friends as an adult
- Plus more on marriage, wellness, life, and lots of juicy questions I’ve been asked in my 10+ years in the wellness space!
There are plenty of educational, expertise-y, and soapbox-y podcasts out there. This isn’t that. This is personal, talk-it-out, we’re-not-alone type stuff!
You can follow Liz Talks on Spotify, Google, and Apple Podcasts or right here on my website. To get notified of new episodes, drop your email address here. Subscribers can “ask me anything,” so be sure to sign up!
Start with Episode #1 of Liz Talks here:
Thanks for reading (and listening)!