Liz Talks is designed to brighten your day, lighten your mood, and make you feel like you’ve got a friend in your earbuds!
- Food (obviously) …
- Recovering from an unexpected c section with my first daughter
- Home birthing (a thing I never thought I’d do) with my second daughter
- My 2 incredibly different pregnancy journeys
- My journey through mental health modalities like therapy, EMDR and even medically-supervised hallucinogen therapy
- Beauty hacks for my 40-ish crew…from red light therapy to peptides to oil cleansing
- REAL fitness, because #momsareathletes and you’re a badass
- Making new friends as an adult
- Plus more on marriage, wellness, life, and lots of juicy questions I’ve been asked in my 10+ years in the wellness space!
There are plenty of educational and expertise-y podcasts out there. This is MORE than that. This is personal, talk-it-out, we’re-not-alone type stuff!
You can follow Liz Talks on Spotify, Google, and Apple Podcasts or right here on my website. To get notified of new episodes, drop your email address here. Subscribers can “ask me anything,” so be sure to sign up!
Start with Episode #1 of Liz Talks here:
Thanks for reading (and listening)!