Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo and The BRAND NEW Performance Paleo Cookbook talks her story, eating for performance, a whole foods approach to training, positive feedback for unhealthy habits and MORE on this episode of Real Food Liz Radio!
Subscribe & listen on iTunes.
Podcast is also available on Sticher!
I love Steph's work – a few of my favorites from her blog:
Topics from the show:
- Steph's story
- How we met
- Changing careers & having the trust to take the leap
- USA weightlifting
- “Real Food” approach to training
- Where stress & sleep enter the equation
- She tried Zone…how it worked (or didn't)
- Can you live your life on a competition prep diet?
- Real food & competition prep
- How Steph feels about cardio
- What I mean when I say Steph looks HOT
- Positive feedback for unhealthy habits
- The Performance Paleo Cookbook!
Real Food Liz Radio is all about bringing amazing ideas, bloggers, movers & shakers, and Real Foodies to YOU.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!