Get my Email Exclusives!
Subscriber-only goodness delivered straight to you.
Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
Remember – If you're enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
Having battled ulcerative colitis, an autoimmune disease, the modern-medicine way for many years, Danielle Walker took matters into her own hands and set out to regain her health through the medicine of food. She runs the popular grain-free recipe blog Against All Grain and has a cookbook by the same name hitting shelves July 30th.
- Danielle's battle with ulcerative colitis and playing detective with her own food sensitivities.
- Managing flare ups.
- What Danielle eats now to keep herself healthy.
- How Danielle feeds her son, Asher.
- Danielle's take on grain-free treats.
- Egg substitues.
- Paleo foods Danielle avoids with her UC.
- Quick & easy meal ideas when busy/on-the-go
- Her new book, “Against All Grain,” due out this summer!
Click here to download this episode as an MP3.
Complete transcript coming soon!
Thanks for listening!
Liz & Diane
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!