Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk with Nicolette Hahn Niman author of Defending Beef: The Case for Sustainable Meat Production.
- Defending Beef: The Case for Sustainable Meat Production
- Righteous PorkChop
- Nicolette's Site
- Raises grass fed cows at Niman Ranch north of San Fransisco
- Frank Reese's Heritage turkeys
- Bobby Kennedy Jr's campaign on livestock and poultry related pollution
- Animal Welfare Approved
- Animal Welfare Institute
- Fair treatment of farm workers
- Argument for and against meat consumption
- Methane emissions from grazing animals
- Disconnect between scientific data and what is reported
- Water intensive foods and drought
- Food safety issues with chickens
- Kid's Food Preferences
- Lifestyle Connection
- Urban Living Tips
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!