Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about sustainable meat production in the United Kingdom with Caroline Watson of Primal Meats.
- Primal Meats
- Primal Eye Magazine
- Primal Web
- Critique of Cowspiracy
- Farming, conservation, enviromentalist
- Yew Tree Farm
- Holistic approach to farming
- Prince of Wales summer school
- Pasture for Life
- Consumer awareness level in the UK
- Antibiotic use
- Grain finishing
- Holistic techniques
- Critique of the arguments against eating meat
- Simon Fairlie
- Plant based diets
- Impact of plowing on the land and animals in conventional vegetable production
- Theory of least harm
- Palm oil
- Tips for sustainable meat production
- Advice for those interested in sustainability
- Suggested readings
- Savory Institute
- Paleo Convention in Berlin
The Soil Will Save Us by Kristin Ohlson
The Carbon Fields by Graham Harvey
Defending Beef: The Case for Sustainable Meat Production by Nicolette Niman
Meat: A Benign Extravagance by Simon Fairlie
Cows Save the Planet: And Other Improbable Ways of Restoring Soil to Heal the Earth by Judith Schwartz
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!