Get my Email Exclusives!
Subscriber-only goodness delivered straight to you.
Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk farming and skincare with Bethany McDaniel of Primal Pastures and Primally Pure.
- Primal Pastures– farm in Southern California
- Primally Pure– Skincare
- Bethany's passion for real food and wellness
- Starting to farm without a farming background
- Now raising chicken, sheep and pigs
- Started with chicks- lack of pastures raised chickens in So Cal
- Joel Salatin methods
- Video showing the chicken tractor method
- Grains in a chicken's diet
- Chicken breeds
- Kune Kune pigs
- Dorper Sheep
- You Tube as an education tool
- Chicken processing workshops on the farm
- Sustainable shipping logistics
- Raising children on a farm
- Upcoming plans
- Advice for budding entrepreneurs
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!