Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk with journalist and author Judith Schwartz about the impact of soil restoration and the water cycle on climate change.
- Judith's site
- Soil as a hub for multiple environmental, economic and social challenges and solutions
- Judith's two books
- Cows Save the Planet
- Water in Plain Site: Hope for a Thirsty World– Available July 2016
- Paris Climate Talks
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Regeneration International
- 4 per 1000 Initiative
- Soil carbon
- New Economics
- Carbon Cycle
- Oxidize less, photosynthesize more
- Sustainability in food policy
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Corporate Smart Agriculture
- Herbivores and their impact on the soil carbon equation
- US media and sustainability
- The role of the water cycle in the climate
- How to make a difference in climate change as an individual
- Bionutrient Conference
- The Soil Story
- Soil Solutions to Climate Problems
- Vice documentary
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!