Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk sustainable agriculture with Ariel Greenwood.
- Herdess at Holistic Ag
- Ariel's website
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Colleges & universities offering sustainable ag courses
- Agriculture education and children
- Orientation and diet
- Cowspiracy Documentary
- Overblown statistics
- Polyfaces- Regrarians
- Practices holistic management
- The life of a modern herdess
- Logistics of providing water to the herds
- Moving the herds
- Rotational grazing
- True Grass Farm
- Adding layers of productivity with sustainable and regenerative agriculture
- Disconnect between what good stewards of the land can do and the information reported
- Conservation ethics
- Land use
- Never to late to jump into sustainable agriculture
- Problems we are up against are urgent, need more stewards of the land
- Mutual mentorship
- Keep an eye out for unique and unconventional employment opportunities
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!