Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about Diana's epic New Zealand trip, animal shake ups on Liz's farm, and chilling out and eating real food.
- Diana's epic New Zealand trip
- Turkeys returned to Liz's farm
- Turkey butchering
- Egg yolk & color
- Liz'z goats find a new home
- Profile of a goat farmer
- Recap on Diana's trip
- Sheep in New Zealand
- Emily Dean's talk at ASF
- Dan Pardi– sleep researcher
- Paleo-Primal-Price Foundation
- Conference November 21-22 in Southbridge, MA
- Diana is key note speaker
- Sustainability is greater than dogma
- Sustainability & the nutritional pyramid
- The vilification of red meat
- Should be focusing on processed food
- Brazil's food policy
- Synergy Health Limited– Brad Norris
- Maori of New Zealand
- AHS in Colorado August 2016
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!