Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk with Judith McGeary of the Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance.
- Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance
- McGeary Ranch in Texas
- Holistic Management
- Sustainable farming, rotational grazing
- Allan Savory
- Acres USA
- Holistic Management International
- Consumer awareness of local, organic, holistic management
- Intensive grazing
- Joel Salatin
- Holistic management applying to other areas
- Reluctant activist
- National security
- Shannon Hayes- The Radical Homemaker
- Food Issues & legalization
- GMO labeling
- Prime Act
- Dark Act
- Implications of GMOs
- Natural resource crisis
- Tips for being an activist
- To call your member of congress: (202)-224-3121
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!