Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about parenting styles, Diana's new van Uncle Rico, Liz's lost turkeys, and upcoming events.
- Catching up with Liz & Diana
- Pig Roast for Diana's CSA members
- Parenting styles
- Permissive vs authoritative
- Diana's code of Hammurabi
- Screen time
- Liz's lost turkeys
- Uncle Rico van and the french couple
- Paleo is just how people eat in France
- Indie Wineries
- Resistance documentary
- September 30 screening at Harvard
- Artisans of the Grasslands Conference
- Ancestral Health Symposium
- Pigs on the way to market
- September 8 Workshop on how to regulate blood sugar
- Boston Functional Nutrition
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!