Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk with Ali Berlow author of The Food Activist Handbook: Big & Small Things You Can Do To Help Provide Fresh, Healthy Food for Your Community
- Ali's website
- The Food Activist Handbook
- Island Grown Initiative
- Edible Vineyard
- Inspired by Michael Pollan's The Omnivore Dilemma
- Developed a Farm Map on Martha's Vineyard
- Pivotal moment in thoughts about food when people have children
- Toys in food marketing
- Include everyone
- Overcoming barriers
- The food movement affects everyone
- NPR essays- WCAI
- Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
- Where will the food movement go?
- Will sustainability become more central to the food movement?
- Ag Gag Laws
- Full transparency is the way to go
- #vote food
- Boston Local Food Festival
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!