Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about current food events in the news.
- Update from Liz & Diana
- Bed sharing with Liz's daughter
- Cry it out Method
- Tshirts for sale – No Farms, No Farm Girls
- Diana's Book signing at Union Square Green Market
- Similarities between Veganism & Paleo
- Keeping wasps out of the barn
- Photoshoot at Clark Farm
- August 12- Diana is hosting an info session for those interested in pursuing a career in nutrition
- Food Freedom Festival at Polyface Farms
- Ancestral Health Symposium
- Brazil's food policy
- Problem with food recalls
- Stop kissing chickens
- Eggs no longer cheapest source of protein
- GMO labeling
- Sugar Tax
- Diana's Newsletter
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!