Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk with Stephanie Gaudreau author of The Paleo Athlete: A Beginner's Guide to Real Food for Performance
- Urban farming in San Diego
- The Paleo Athlete: A Beginner's Guide to Real Food For Performance
- The Performance Paleo Cookbook: Recipes for Training Harder, Getting Stronger and Gaining the Competitive Edge
- Blog at Stupid Easy Paleo
- Working with athletes
- What is growing on Stephanie's urban farm
- Beekeeping in San Diego
- City regulations & beekeeping
- Misconceptions of bees
- Worldwide bee crisis
- Colony collapse disorder
- Impact of large scale agriculture on bee population
- Reliance on bees for pollination
- More Than Honey
- Keeping Bees
- Homemade Living: Keeping Bees with Ashley English: All You Need to Know to Tend Hives, Harvest & More
- Stephanie's New project: Healthy, Happy, Harder to Kill
- Diana's BBQ @ Clark Farm July 26
- Ancestral Health Symposium
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!