Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
This is the biggest news ever. BIGGER THAN WHEN I PUBLICLY CONFESSED TO HATING KALE.
Good Food for Bad Cooks: the online club and community is HERE! (Well, just about…read on!)
Along with my dear foodie friend, Amanda (you’ll see her around the site) I created:
- Easy, yummy, EASY (did I mention easy?) meals
- A meal planner
- A shopping list maker
- Easy HOLIDAY MENUS for every occasion (Mother’s day is coming up!)
- Fun “theme weeks” – Greek week, Tour of Italy and more…and all EASY!
- A full resource for printable guides (take them to the store with you!)
- A suite of fun info-graphics
- Nutrition information that actually MATTERS
- The TRUTH about white potatoes, dairy, rice, coffee, chocolate, booze, and MORE
- Everything you need to know to make Real Food work for YOU!
- brand new members-only recipes and resources every week
- exclusive videos
- fun menus for special “theme weeks” (like Greek Week and Tour of Italy!)
- meal planning
- shopping list creation
- members-only info sheets
- peeks into MY kitchen
- a George Costanza .GIF (that's my favorite part)
We're offering lifetime AND yearly memberships!
With GFFBC, you won't just get recipes. You'll get everything you need to know about
- WHICH foods are healthy and WHY
- WHAT to eat and which foods to choose
- WHICH “grey area” foods might work for you
- HOW to budget and meal plan (plus generate meal plans and shopping lists!)
- HOW to make it all simple, easy and delicious!
It's EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW to make healthy eating work for you – your body, your mind, your family and your budget!
- Easy real food recipes
- Meal plans & shopping lists
- Special holiday menus
- FUN and easy menus released for Greek Week, Tour of Italy and more!
- Printable infographics to share!
You'll also get companion guides that explain everything you (and your loved ones) need to know about food, like
- why fat is GOOD (and which ones to choose!)
- why labels can be deceiving (and what to look for)
- how to make good food AFFORDABLE
- why salt is actually GOOD for you
- which sugar & sweeteners might work for you
- which foods to eat, which foods to avoid, “grey area” foods, and how to know the difference
We've also got a suite of FAQs explaining ALL the burning questions you (and your family) want to ask, like
- What about dairy?
- What about beans?
- What about rice?
- What about quinoa?
- What about oatmeal?
- What about potatoes?
- What about juicing?
- What about sweeteners?
- What about honey?
- What about “treats?”
- What about chocolate?
- What about coffee?
- What about booze?
- What about supplements?
- What about “green drinks”?
Thanks for reading – click here to check out the GFFBC community!
Want more? Try my Email Exclusives!
Stay in the know & get exclusive subscriber-only goodies!