Real Food Liz/Liz Wolfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Regarding other affiliate links and affiliate relationships: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. An underlined hyperlink denotes a sponsored, affiliate or Amazon Services LLC link from which I earn or have earned a fee. For more information, click here.
Remember – If you're enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
1. What are your Top five pointers for newbies to real-food living / paleo peeps
2. Tips to getting back on the band wagon, and why do we fall off?
3. Last year was all FCLO and sardines what new that you guys are loving right now?
4. Diana wants to know if Liz has found a New brand of Brewers Yeast (paleo friendly) yet??
5. Ashley asks, Exercise–how much is enough without putting too much stress on your body and creating further hormonal imbalances like excess cortisol.
Click here to download this episode as an MP3.
Transcript coming soon!
Thanks for listening!
Liz & Diane